Outdoor festivals are her thing, and she uses organic products when possible (but shouldn’t we all?). She might think about the environment and what she can do to help the world, but that doesn’t stop her from wanting to look cute.
Raven and Lily and Purse and Clutch are two of my favorite companies based out of Austin that combine fashion with good vibes, so items from them definitely made it onto this guide for the down to earth girlie.
1) Raven & Lily bangles (Proceeds from this collection go to fund literacy programs for the women artisans and their children in the community of Northern India where the bracelets are made), $22
2) Free People Gypsy Heart Dress, $198
3) Verabel + Fox Kaleidoscope Locket, Schatzelein, $69
4) Antique Zuni Turquoise Ring, Arrow and Arrow, $225
5) Ikat Clutch, Purse & Clutch (made by skilled weavers in Kampala, Uganda, using locally-sourced, hand-dyed cotton yarns.)
6) Happy Hippy Shower Gel, Lush $9.95 – $28.95
keep austin stylish