Several months ago I had the pleasure of working with Julia Vie, the photographer behind “Vivian’s Muse.” I was slightly nervous getting my photos taken even though I opted for a pretty PG photo session, but Julia made me feel completely comfortable and even more than that, she made me feel beautiful. Since our photo session, Julia has expanded her business and Vivian’s Muse has now moved into its very own full studio in the fast growing Rainey St. district, making it the very first boudoir studio in the state of Texas. Oooh-la-la. Come celebrate the grand opening of Vivian’s Muse with a sexy soiree and boudoir fashion show this Thursday, and you might just find your inner muse.
- fashion show
- art by local artists Carly Hulbert and Marisa Candaten on display
- boudoir photographs by Vivian’s Muse on display
- raffle drawing for a personal styling service and boudoir retreat
- raffle drawing for a free blow out by Joi de Vie Salon
- massage chair by Milk and Honey
- RSVP to BRIANNA@BLOOM-COMM.COM or 888.988.MUSE
- Thursday, Sept. 27
- 6 pm
- Vivian’s Muse Studio
- 43 Rainey St.
keep austin stylish