Austin Fashion Week has finally arrived! This year’s Kick Off event, Shift Into Style, is certain to rev up the starting line of Austin Fashion Week, as local and nationally known designers show their racewear inspired collections for the local fashion community to experience. Fasten your seatbelts – this is going to be an exhilarating week!
- An exciting lineup of collections, including racewear by designer Linda Asaf, evening apparel from “The Danes Collection”, sportswear from Ferrari, menswear line from Austin-owned, fashion savvy “Keepers”, “COTA Girls” – Circuit’s brand ambassadors dressed in designs from Ross Bennett, star of NBC’s “Fashion Star”.
- Silent auction benefiting Arc of the Capital Area, with artists being featured with local designers Kendra Scott, Jessica Ciarla, Micah Yancey, Lana Chu, Demian & Alex, Anne Marie Beard, Linda Asaf, and Megan Summerville.
- Complimentary (and absolutely yummy!) bites from Olive & June, Iron Cactus, Trulucks, and more!
- Proceeds will go to local charities such as Seton Breast Cancer Center, Arc of the Capital Area, Dell Children’s Blood and Cancer Center.
- Friday, August 10th
- The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- 1800 North Congress Avenue
keep austin stylish